Hydrogen Peroxide 50%
Appearance: colorless transparent liquid
Packaging: 65 kg jerry cans
Molecular Formula: H2O2
This product is easily soluble in water, soluble in methanol and ethanol. It has a large dissociation constant in water and can form stable complexes with metal ions. It can form a stable adduct with compounds containing active oxygen to keep active oxygen stable. Low toxicity.
- In textile and paper industries as a bleaching agent.
- In chemical Industry in oxidation and hydroxylation reactions and production of organic/inorganic peroxides such as peracetic acid, sodium perborate, calcium peroxide.
- In mining industry for eliminating toxic effects of various mines.
- In metallurgical industry for obtaining metallic surfaces.
- In cosmetics, pharmaceutical and food packaging industries for sterilization.
- In wastewater treatment for obtaining dissolved oxygen and eliminating toxic effects.